Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shoes and more...



So...Kylie has been bugging me for quite some time to buy her a pair of pink light up sketchers. As you can probably imagine, I was shocked when she asked for a specific brand. But like any bad mom, I was eventually suckered into getting them for her. Four years old, and already a consumer. They didn't have the pink ones in her size (she has the biggest feet EVER!) but they did have a pair of black/purple lace ups that she liked. Here is a pic of her with her new shoes on lookin' mighty stylish.
I can never get Kylie to smile (a real smile, not the cheesy one) for the camera lately. The only reason why she posed for this one was because I took it with her. So, try to ignore my face and focus on how absolutely adorable she looks =).
Here is Mr. trouble, the baby formerly known as Beckham, spilling a brand new container of puffs all over the carpet I had just finished vacuuming. And before you say anything, yes, of course I had the top on it. He somehow managed to get it off and dump every last one in the two minutes it took me to throw a dirty diaper away...grrr...Here he is again, do you see a pattern emerging? Exploring in our bathroom, finding the box of 1000 Qtips...luckily his coordination only let him pull out a couple before i found him.

And here he is yet again, this time attacking kylie's bathroom cabinets....

No comments:

Post a Comment