Monday, April 18, 2011

The proof is in the picture...

In an earlier post I shared Beck in one of his 'cheese' faces and talked about how he decides to smile every time I take out the camera...just in case you didn't believe me, I wanted to share a couple more shots, now none of these are very good pictures, but you should find an ongoing theme...

Beck w/ sissy's bike helmet on...


Beck and Strat just waking up from naps.

Beck....just being BECK.

Beck and Ky before church...


While playing in the play room...I think I can actually see his brain through his nose in this picture....

Now, I know I'm bias, but i think I have a pretty cute kid....can't really prove that when this is the face he gives me anytime I try to snap a shot....nonetheless, the pictures make me smile! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment