Thursday, March 8, 2012

Humanity's Responsibility...

It has been 2 years since we lost our two heavenly babies through miscarriages. Hard to imagine that much time has past. I thought the pain would never end, I thought there'd forever be a little piece of my heart that would ache for eternity.

I was wrong. Or rather, I was dramatic in my thinking.

I still remember it. I remember where I was at, what I was thinking, how I was feeling.

Two years later and I look at how much I have grown. I am thankful for the challenges God puts in front of me. I would not be who I am today without having gone through what I did.

From then to now, I have been able to help two friends of mine struggling in the midst of the same heartache I vividly remember. God put that difficult path before me so that I may be a safe haven for others to rest their weary heads and tired souls.

It is a responsibility God has trusted me with. I believe God has a reason for everything. Every action, good and not so good. I know he walks through those valleys with me just as he delights in the hills. But I also know that as One being, One Body, it is also our duty to help one another. Sometimes the reason God sends troubles our way is simply so we can be there for others. Everyones grief is their own. Their struggles are unique to them, and their battles with Satan are different from my own, but there has been many people who have held me up when I didn't have the strength to stand myself. So when God places it upon my heart to try my hardest to be a crutch for someone else, I will.

Because in the end, all we have is Him and each other.

I love you girls!!!!!


2 corinthians 1:3-5

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment