
The fall decorations have been put away and we're in the middle of getting out all the Christmas decor. We decided to get Kylie a little tree for in her room this year, making a total of three trees in the Alcorn residence. Jason thinks I'm crazy, my response? There's no such thing as too much holiday cheer =)....The Christmas shopping has begun and we've realized that we're in sort of a bind as to what to do with the gifts. Last year Kylie wasn't old enough to piece together the whole gifts and santa idea, not the same this year. We're having to find places to hide gifts until I can get them wrapped, AND there's no such thing as putting the gifts out early, unless I want to explain why santa visited so soon! But that's alright, these are all problems I don't mind having as I'm expecting Kylie to really get into Christmas this year.
My dad is out of the country in the Phillipeans for work for the next three weeks, so we're expecting to see a lot of Nana over the next couple weekends. Family pictures are booked for next weekend, I'm hoping they turn out well, but with a four year old and a newborn, all you can really hope for is to get there on time with clothes on that aren't covered in spit up, or worse...Here are some pics from the Thanksgiving break!




No comments:
Post a Comment