



As Beck is starting to become a little more hardy (in his old age of 7 weeks) Kylie is feeling a little more comfortable and has even started helping me pick him up out of the swing. This makes me both happy and nervous. Happy because she's becoming even more involved, nervous because all I can think of is the story my mom tells about my older sister carrying me off and feeding me sweet tarts at a couple months while my mom was busy in another room...this isn't something I really want to see happening. Beck is smiling and starting to coo so much now. Its great to see the increase in interaction, and truth be told, he'll smile at anyone or anything. He LOVES it when you sing to him...even me with my horrible voice.
Kylie's been trying to fight off a little bit of a cold and I think the dry weather is starting to get to her skin also. So we set up the humidifier in her room and are lathering on the lotion, so as not to dry out that beautiful face before we get family photos done tomorrow. I was talking to Ky on our way to school this morning when she reminded me that Dampa (my dad) was away for work (actually in the Phillipeans) and I told her that he was really far away and she responded with "yeah, far away like Makenzie's house"...which is actually a street away. It seems that she might have gotten my sense of directions...
Here are a couple new pics of the kiddos, I was trying to get a good one of beck, but he's just not at the good photogenic place currently...




No comments:
Post a Comment