Monday, December 7, 2009

Family Pictures!





Well...it's done! It took a lot of work too! Getting two kiddos bathed, dressed, fed, etc. for pics is no easy task. Jason has scanned in some of the shots so you can see. We used these to do our Christmas cards this year. After waiting about an hour (they were running late) and listening to all the kids screaming in the store, I figured if we just get one okay picture we'll be doing alright. Luckily Beck was in a really good mood and lasted probably 15-20 minutes before getting tired. Kylie did great, although it was tough keeping her looking at the camera. We got a ton of cute shots of her w/ her eyes totally not looking the right direction.

I think Kylie has just realized that Beck is here to stay. She has all of a sudden become quite the jealous child. She has always been pretty good at playing by herself in her playroom when mom and dad are busy. I was on the computer yesterday when Beck woke up from his nap hungry. I stood up to feed him and had a whiny four year old attached to my leg within seconds. Jason thinks it is because Beck is starting to smile and such so there's more interaction between us and him. Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment