Thursday, December 10, 2009

Smiles & More...





Beck is all smiles and sounds now...and there is nothing like a baby's smile to brighten your day. He seems to scare himself when he coo's...which is a pretty funny sight as well. Ky's Christmas program went really well. She stood up on that stage in front of a crowd full of people and shook her little booty and sang her little heart out. I'm trying to figure out how to convert video from camcorder to computer to show, since we don't have any pictures. Beckham was pretty freaked out with all the loud music and random clapping/hollering, so Jason ended up holding him and walking with him the entire time. He was up for over five hours STRAIGHT! Needless to say he pretty much slept the next two days away. But, this is the reason we have no pics, because I can only do one thing at a time. And to be honest, I'm pretty sure the video job is less than stellar since I was trying to watch her and tape her at the same time. Sometimes I would look down and I was filming the head of the person in front of us. Hey, no ones perfect.

I've been trying all week to get a good pic of Beckham smiling, but it seems that as soon as the flash comes on the camera the cute face goes away and he gives me the 'Duh what's that light' look. I've noticed that every time he smiles, he gives you stink eye. For those who do not know, stink eye is the one-eye half wink. I really think its because his cheeks are so big that something has to give with grins that large!

For now, you'll have to settle with a pic of the stage before the program began and I started taping, and a so-so pic of Beckham smiling. I'll work on the video clip and hopefully will post it soon. Christmas cards have been mailed out, and we have a couple of gifts to finalize, but I can't believe it's already mid December. I'm really looking forward to Kylie and Christmas. She has already redistributed the few gifts under the tree from family and decided that Beck should obviously get the smallest gift since he's the littlest, even though it is labeled to her. This should be interesting considering that gifts for young children (ie: 6-36 months) usually come in big boxes. I'm curious to see how Ky takes it.


No comments:

Post a Comment