Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nothing like a sister's love...






There is no one in the world Beckham likes more than his big sister. Doesn't matter how much I do, even I can't get that boy to smile more than she does. The minute he hears her voice he's searching the room for her, and anytime he's fussy, all I need to do is ask Ky to stand in front of him and do anything....literally, she can jump, sing, or just say his name and the crying ceases immediately. It might be the cutest thing I have ever seen.

We took the family trek to the dentist this week. Kylie and I both had appointments right in the middle of the day all the way in Carrollton, which meant dad had to go to watch Beck and help with Ky while I got my teeth cleaned...AND Kylie stayed home with me and Beck all morning and afternoon...which went surprisingly well until about 4 p.m. when I hit my wall and became ridiculously exhausted.You wouldn't imagine how well Kylie did. She let them count, polish, floss, flouride, and even XRay her teeth. She did SO amazing! I was so proud of her.

Almost all the Christmas shopping is done, minus a little I still have to do for Jason...not really sure when that's going to get done seeing as I'm running out of time. Kylie, or should I say Nosey Rosey...already spotted the presents under our bed and wanted to know what was in the stockings I filled thinking surely she wouldn't notice since nothing was spilling out of the top. I really don't give her enough credit for how freaking smart she is. She's detail oriented like her daddy so these things never seem to escape her. She has her Christmas party at school on Friday and we're making sugar cookies and icing them like santa's, etc...I'll try to take a pic of them before the party and post it. Neither Jason nor I are much of pastry chefs, so it should be interesting.

Kylie has decided that she wants to do a pajama party here at the house for her fourth birthday, so I'm getting started making invitations and coming up with some ideas for the party. She's really excited and keeps asking me what kind of p.j.'s (fill in any friend name here) is going to wear, and I keep saying I have no idea and that we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment