We celebrated Kylie's 4th birthday in style over the weekend with a Pajama Birthday Bash at the house. Many of her friends from Church and school, and even some family friends were able to stop by to help celebrate! Nothing like have ten 4 yr olds and three 2 yr olds running around your house. They decorated tshirts, played pin-the-tale-on-the-donkey, sang and ate cupcakes, put on butterfly tattoos...and just about destroyed our playroom...dumping every single toy imaginable on the floor. But in the end, Kylie had a great time...and that's what its all about. Although I'm not going to lie..I had a migraine the whole next day due to the stress...but watching Jason in his p.j.'s playing with all those girls totally made it worth it!
She was so excited to wear the shirt she decorated to school the following week so she could show all her friends and teachers what she had made. Thanks again to everyone who was able to come help us celebrate! It really was a fun time for Kylie and a party I will cherish forever!




No comments:
Post a Comment