


Beckham has decided that he no longer wants anything to do with his pacifier. The only problem is that he's not quite coordinated enough to keep his little thumb in his mouth. This is causing issues at night, and he's been waking himself up just because he's frustrated. Doesn't that sound like fun??? Kylie never once tried to suck her thumb and therefore I'm torn as to weather this is a good thing or not. With Kylie, it was very easy to take the paci away at 6 months, but you can't exactly take a thumb away. I've just heard so many horror stories of thumb blisters and five year olds who still can't break the habit. On the up side, he's quick to sooth himself, and I don't have to worry about lugging a paci around or continuously putting it back in his mouth...I guess only time will tell.
He's also been talking (baby style) non-stop lately, which is pretty enjoyable. He has so many facial expressions that he really seems to be deep in conversation with you, and sometimes even himself. He is also drooling EVERYWHERE! I don't ever remember Kylie being this bad, at least not this early. The boy is like a drool faucet! And let's not even talk about how quick he's growing out of all his clothes. I took him to the doctor with me last week and here's the conversation between the nurse at the front desk and me. Her, "Aww, what a cute baby, how old is he, six months?" me, "no, 11 weeks." her, "Holy crap! no way! he's huge! (pause) well...at least he's proportional."....nice. I can't help but laugh, mainly because I can't argue, he's a BIG boy!
My little princess, Kylie, turns 4 tomorrow! I can't believe how quick time seems to fly by. It seems like just yesterday she was learning how to walk, and now...well...lets just say I can already predict the future and I can tell that she's going to be a HORRIBLE teenager. She's too smart for her own good, stubborn like her daddy, emotional like her mommy, and she isn't afraid to lie (something we've been working on with her a lot lately). She has her pajama party this weekend and everyday she asks if any more of her friends called to say they were coming. It's pretty funny. I only hope she enjoys it as much as I think she will!




No comments:
Post a Comment