Beck has been all over the board lately. We finally found a bottle that he doesn't mind taking (The First Years Breastflow), but we can still only get him to take no more than 3 ounces at a time. He's nursing at night once, and in the morning once, and for the time being I'm pumping once in the afternoon just to slow down my supply so I can begin the stopping process all together. The only problem is, this isn't really enough to satisfy him during the day so he's become a little fussy, and he's def. more clingy than usual too, starting to whine the minute I set him down. I'm trying really hard to be patient, because I know we'll figure it out soon. I did get him to take some milk this morning out of his sippy, which he seemed to enjoy a little more than a bottle, but it truly seems like each day he prefers something else.
This weekend, we had a bunch of my friends over from high school, ate hot dogs and hamburgers, and just enjoyed catching up since its been so long and we're getting so old. It was so wonderful to see everyone and a huge THANK YOU goes out to my wonderful hubby who 'catered the event' so to speak...cooking everything and watching both the kids most the night. On Sunday, we went to church, and then I headed to Canton with my parents and Kylie. We had a blast having some mommy and daughter time and we def. enjoyed the beautiful weather.




No comments:
Post a Comment