Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kylie turns 5!

Kylie enjoying one of her gifts, a new dress up outfit!
Time to get your nails done girls!



She's such a girly girl!



After her makeup session =)


I wanna be a rockstar!




My poor dad, who did the 'manly' role of watching all the purses while we followed the girls around the shop!


Just getting started...



On Thursday, January 13th, my sweet baby girl turned 5 years old! We celebrated by taking cupcakes to her school to share with her friends, followed by dinner at a restraunt of her choice, which of course ended up being Cheddars (we're both big fans of the cookie monster!)
We decided to keep this years celebrations to a minimum since so much was spent on Christmas this year and I am already exhausted even though we still have weeks before the new lil' Alcorn arrives. Kylie decided to take her cousin Peyton and best friend Makenzie to Sweet N Sassy for a 'Royal Higness' party! The kiddos got pampered from head to toe, getting their hair done, makeup applied, toes and nails painted, princess dresses put on, and time to 'strut their stuff' on the runway.

I'm glad that we decided to keep it so small this year. It actually worked out really well and was low stress. Most of all, Kylie LOVED every minute of it. My friend Stephanie actually took way more pics than I did (since our camera is less than stellar) So I plan on posting more when I get those, until then, enjoy Kylie's special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment