So we're scheduled to get family pictures taken in a couple weeks, but I found a picture on Pinterest that I was trying to adapt to fit with the kids. Early last week we got home from picking Ky up at school and they were all in pretty good moods. So I figured...why not? I got them dressed (piecing together outfits they already had laying around) and loaded them up. We went down to the trail at the end of our neighborhood and I tried to snap a couple shots before it started to get too cold and too dark to have them out there. I doubt they will actually be used as our christmas cards (I have to HOPE the ones in a couple weeks will turn out better than these), but nonetheless, thought I would share some of them....It would have been much more successful had I gotten them to stand in the grassy area, but Ky said no way and I was worried about stratton sticking things in his mouth. It would have helped to have the dark background to see the letters (which are painted cardboard made out of diaper boxes, fyi)











No comments:
Post a Comment