Friday, January 27, 2012

Just a couple pics...

With this new photography class I am taking, and photography book I am reading, I have been a little hesitant to pick up my camera lately, I'm on overload of info and have yet to start really making any sense of it...I got over it today and took just a few...I'll get there eventually, until then, these will have to do...

Kylie got her first big girl hair cut today. And by that I mean, we splurged and spent the $30 it cost to have my hair stylist give her layers, frame her face, and cut the dead ends off. She's was very excited about it and about the idea of someone other than MOM cutting her hair (as was I, seeing that it will hopefully ease the frustration of combing her hair after baths)


Her hair is getting so long, I'd love to cut it shorter, but she won't let me. Her actual response was, "No mom, I don't want it to look like yours!" Well, alright, I didn't know mine looked that bad! =)


I snuck in on Beck napping today and played with some of my camera settings. This is about the only time this boy is still so I tried to take advantage of it...


No comments:

Post a Comment