Wednesday, July 18, 2012

playtime...

Another day, another dollar....oh wait...i don't actually make any money.... =)

we've moved on to our next five days of lesson fun and this time its all about dinosaurs. We've been hard at work learning all about the letter "D", making cool dino crafts, and even showing off our skills in the kitchen with dino foot print cookies 




This set of lessons have been much easier to incorporate more advanced stuff for kylie to do. We had a long conversation about how dinosaurs became extinct. She totally understood it, beck, not so much. for the rest of the day he ran around the house saying a big rock hit the media room and killed the dinos!!!! (meteor = media room in his head for some reason!) It was pretty funny.

I actually pulled the camera out for a bit when the kids were in ky's room this week playing rock star after bath time....











the last one is the face I got when I told beck to look at the camera, something that is apparently IMPOSSIBLE for him to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment