Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random Facts Continued...

-having the movie channels for free for 3 months is totally cool. I haven't watched so many movies since before Kylie was born. I remember now how much I love it!
-This neighborhood is covered in squirrels and geckos....the old house had bunnies, but it was nothing compared to what we have here. Walking into the kitchen to find Kitty with a dead baby gecko laying next to its still-thrashing separated tail...not my idea of fun...
-In order to save money, and feel creative and productive, we decided to re-do our old black bar height kitchen table....spent MANY hours sanding, etc....next time, I think I'll pass on feeling creative and productive, and spend the money to just buy a new one..it was a lot of work!
-We're making so many new friends, but making new ones doesn't cause you to miss your old ones any less =(
-Tried another new church this past Sunday....strike #2...."just keep swimming, just keep swimming...."
-Stratton is starting to talk now. He's in that fun in-between stage, where it's not babble but not quite words. Where they point and have inflection, and facial expressions and look at you and wait for an answer when they're done with their thought. It's pretty stinking cute....
-For some strange reason, I've come to realize that I have no interest in taking pictures when its hot outside...not sure what the connection is, but it has been months since I focused on recording LIFE...sorta sucks when you live in texas....oh well, pics to come...maybe early sept??? =)
-Today, Beck decided to give J and I an anniversary gift (7 years....wow!)...First day with no nap. I'm sad about it...not because I know I'll lose some me time, which I will, but because its another sign that time is moving way too fast. my little boy isn't so little anymore...

I'm trying so hard to remember that although life right now is crazy (and it is, pure chaos!) I need to appreciate the moment and stage we're in as a family for as hard as it might seem, I know I'll miss this some day....

No comments:

Post a Comment