Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Beck turns 3!

In order to celebrate Beck's 3rd Birthday we took a morning and visited LegoDiscovery Land in Grapevine. I had heard mixed reviews but after going I will share that all the kids and I LOVED it! We showed up at 10am when they opened (we had bought tickets online at a discount, under 3 was free, so for J, Ky and I it was less than $50). It didn't start getting crowded till 12:00 and we left by 12:45. Beck was tall enough to do everything except one ride, which was driving one of the little cars. This of course CRUSHED him, but he enjoyed everything else! Here are a couple pics!



Waiting for the lego tour, playing with the walls toys and pit...


Checking out the cement mixer made entirely of legos!


Playing in the lego pit!


Riding the lego giraffe


Newie building with the blocks


Ky ready to ride one of the rides.


I think the fave. part for all the kids was the karaoke machine. You could hear beck yelling into it from the other part of the building. It was great!


Ky's turn

Beck even let Newie in on some of the singsong action!


Checking out the miniature town. Beck got a little frustrated here that he couldn't actually play with all the scenes...

Very cool....


All made of legos

Driving around the city track.

Building on the "shaking blocks" He thought it was pretty cool when the tower would fall.


Motorcycle time!

He was super excited to get a new John Deer from Memaw and Papap!


Very happy about his new spiderman house.



Nothing says BIG boy like a REAL BIKE!


Happy 3rd birthday to my wild child. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful journey through life! I LOVE YOU 26!

 These are the treats I made for Beck to take to preschool. The cape read, "sometimes being 3 is even better than being a superhero!" =)





No comments:

Post a Comment