I can't believe it is already October! We've been so busy with soccer, girl scouts, house projects (ok, really its the same project that will never end..and no, the bathroom still isn't done yet) that I feel like I'm going to blink and it will be Christmas time! This past week we met our extended family, Steph, Kenz, and Ash at a nearby park and let all the kiddos play after school. The weather was great and the company was even better! I'm DETERMINED to get this amazing family to move into the house next door which went up for sale this week! It is Ky and Kenz's DREAM to be able to pass a basket with notes and pictures between bedroom windows. Steph, are you really going to deny these two cuties their most favorite WISH????? How can you say no to them?
Silly face
Climbing trees, our little monkeys!
cool guy playing with brother's glasses..if only I could get him to keep a pair on!
Sweet girl walking to school last week. She looked so stinkin' cute in her new outfit nana got her, i had to snap a pic.
Kylie and her two new bff's Katie and Angela after their girl scout meeting this week. These twins live just down the street from us and Katie is in Ky's first grade class. They are both such sweet little girls and I feel so fortunate to have met them!
And just in case we needed a reminder of when Uncle Gary first met Kylie, here it is...its been almost 7 years =)











No comments:
Post a Comment