
Well...(knock on wood) Beck is sleeping through the night again. Usually nursing around 9:30, and getting up around 7am...with this in mind, I believe it is time to reclaim my bedroom, thus, our weekend goal is to get Beck out of the bassinet and into his own crib in his room. Can't wait for this to happen! Excited to have my nightstand back and it not be full of wipes, diapers, burp clothes, etc...I've started him napping in there yesterday, and it's going so-so, he's waking up after about an hour (not his usual two hour naps), but I figured we gotta start somewhere.
The snow has been falling here consistently all day. I don't mind too much as long as it doesn't cancel Ky's Valentine party at her school tomorrow. She's been so excited to take all her homemade valentine's and show all her friends. They switched seats at school and now Ky is sitting next to Dillon who is this blue eyed, blond haired, cute-as-a-button boy that's about a foot shorter than Kylie and absolutely adorable. Anyways, she's been talking about how funny he is and she asked if she could have him over to play. So, I'm hopefully going to talk to his mom at the party and see if they want to set up a play date. Hence...I believe Kylie has her first "almost" boyfriend, which is alright w/ me b/c he's a keeper =), not so sure her daddy agrees though...




No comments:
Post a Comment