Singing Happy Birthday, Jason had to hold his hand to stop him from going after the flame
Sissy and Beck playing with one of his new toys
Riding solo
Kylie showing Beck how it is done
Opening presents
The table
I feel like it was just yesterday and we were bringing Beck home from the hospital and wondering what in the world we were thinking when we decided to have another baby. Now, an entire year has flown by and I realize that I no longer have a baby, I have a little boy who is quickly developing into a little person. This past weekend my parents came over to help us celebrate Beck's first birthday, which is actually this Friday. We decided to celebrate a little early so Jason's best bud Gary could come in town and partake in all the festivities. The 'party' was nothing more than a lunch consisting of homemade pizza and cupcakes from an AMAZING new bakery that just opened in down town Wylie called 'Say it with Sugar'. Then we quickly opened presents, well really Kylie opened them for him, and before we knew it, he was back down for another nap. Here are a couple pics from the get together...




No comments:
Post a Comment