This baby, compared to Beck at least (sad, but i don't remember much from my pregnancy with Kylie) seems SO much calmer. I remember Beck's almost violent thrashing about sessions and have experienced none of that with this one. J asked me the other day if I'm ever going to let him feel the baby kick, and I told him I'm more than willing but its hard to catch, his movements are so subtle and sporadic that its really hard to feel. Now, I know this won't last too much longer...but still, I'm hoping that maybe this one will be a little calmer than his brother. The one time he does sorta get going (never fails) is when I'm feeding Beck his bottle...something about Beck laying partly on my stomach gets the little one kicking and I think to myself...great, they're already beating up on each other....but I guess I better get use to the idea of it at some point.
My apptetite has increased just recently, which of course makes Jason laugh. Right now I'm eating breakfast around 9, first lunch around 10:30, a second lunch around 3, dinner around 6:30, and usually a snack around 9. No one believes that this is even possible, except for Jason who sees it daily. And, I think in the last two weeks, changing Beck's dirty diapers has only made me lose one meal, which is a vast improvement from the road we were on just weeks before.
Physically, the only thing that is giving me a problem is my back pain...and the start of a little bit of reflux (nothing new, experienced this one with Beck as well). The problem with my back is that since Beck isn't walking yet (honestly, I think he prefers crawling to even trying to walk) I'm spending a lot of time carrying him around which probably isn't the smartest idea ever.
The name game, has obviously been started, but this time it seems so much more difficult and I wouldn't say we're even close to narrowing anything down, and to be honest when we do find the time to talk about it, we're usually both way too tired to actually do it.
So...that's about it so far. As of right now, I'm in no hurry for #3 (as he's recently been coined) to get here. He can stay where he is for as long as he wants in my opinion. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment