Kylie is playing with one of the many super creative things my mom gave her for Xmas. Here is a plate with just a plain head, and you use food to give her features. So much for the old saying..."don't play with your food, eh?"
Beck sharing his recent obsession with sun glasses, albeit his, or his sister's movie star ones.
Jason and I have waited so long for this little bit to get walking. Never did I imagine that he might still be on his hands and knees when the baby comes in a few weeks. FINALLY, yesterday, he took his first steps. He still has a ways to go, and would much rather walk while holding your hand than brave it on his own, but I'm happy. Yes, I know that this means I'll be chasing after him for the next 5 yrs. if not more, but right now, I'm just happy to not be lugging his lil' behind around!
Beck hard at work on his work station. This was an old toy of Ky's that was in the attic. We decided to clean it up and pass it down. He loves all the noises and light the drill and saw make.
My sweet Kylie Grace turns 5 yrs. old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time flies by! I remember talking about kindergarten like it was a lifetime away, and here we are...I know August will be here before we know it!




I love Beck's face out in the snow. He does not look happy about it at all.
ReplyDelete