Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life...

My princess...Strat fought the swaddle blanket...and won
5 weeks old
fascinated with the camera...
Love my big boy...
Well, we're five weeks into the Alcorn circus, as I like to call it. And so far, we're all still alive. The most surprising thing for me so far has been how quickly things can go from totally controlled to pure chaos. You go from thinking you're a pro to thinking you might throw yourself out the window pretty quick. Beck has finally started to settle down from having to learn to share time with Strat. Either that or he's just been more focused on following Kylie around, which is causing its own set of problems since he thinks he has rights to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING she tries to play with. The in-laws are on their way in town as we speak to see the kids and meet Strat for the first time. I'm very excited to see what the weekend has in store!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Strat winning against the swaddle blanket! I feel like Miles has that fight every night. Hope you have a great weekend with the in-laws.

    ReplyDelete