The trip gave me a chance to play with our new camera too. These pictures haven't been cleaned up yet, but wanted to post them while I still had the chance (ky's at pre school and they boys are both napping!)





Love this picture...but don't let it fool you. They're getting ready for their millionth barrel roll down the hill...not resting peacefully =)
This shot has special meaning to our family. I have a copy of the same picture of Jason and I when we were pregnant with Kylie, almost 6 years ago. I love that it includes two of the three lil' ones. I'm hoping to go back in the next couple of years and get one with all of us once Stratton is walking about...




I love the pic of the kids in the grass. It is just the sweetest. You can tell that Kylie is a great big sister.
ReplyDelete