Multi tasking at its best. J with his 'mama' wrap on cooking dinner while I took the other two weenies to the park.
Chubby bunny from the very begining...
- He has taken to making it his job to try and pee on me and/or himself during EVERY diaper change.
-He is the loudest baby I have ever seen. Always grunting or cooing in his sleep.
-He's a toucher. And a heater. He LOVES to sleep all cuddled up next to someone while his temp is about 200 degrees.
-He loves to eat. Is still nursing at least every 3 hrs. I've gotten one 4 hr. stretch one night so far and that's it.
-He has a lot of hair but it can't decide if it wants to be curly or not.
-He's not a big fan of being unwrapped and immediately starts trying to dig his nails into his face the minute you let him go free.
Facts about life with 3...
-If there ever was such a thing as free time, its gone now. You either have two kiddos or a baby...take your pic.
-Kylie is going to make an AMAZING mother one day.
-Beck isn't a big fan of having to split mom's attention during the day. In fact, he's grown a nice pair of devil horns in the last week or so.
-I thought time was flying by with two children...nothing compared to how fast it is going now.




No comments:
Post a Comment