Strat chillin on the table underneath the umbrella, poor boy....its going to be such a hot summer for him...
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
First Trip to the Pool...
And by first trip, of course I mean Strat and I's first trip. J has actually taken Ky and Beck up a couple times, although I still have no idea how they do it since the water is still FREEZING in my opinion. Anyways, Jason had a couple extra days off over the holiday weekend and one morning it was warm enough to go, but breezy enough that Strat wouldn't die of heat stroke, so we loaded all the kids up and headed down. I really only stayed long enough to take a couple pictures and then Strat and I headed home (he was due to eat). Ky still LOVES the water more than anything and is doing a great job swimming. Beck is hit or miss, right now I think its just a little too cold. He's more interested in watching all the cars and trucks that drive by than he is actually being in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment