Monday, May 2, 2011

Ky and Stratton...

It never ceases to amaze me what an amazing young lady my Ms. Kylie is turning out to be. She truly has a gift for entertaining babies and a deep LOVE for her brothers. These are a couple pics I took while the kids vegged out on the couch this past weekend.

Strat @10 weeks is starting to 'talk' to us now. When he makes eye contact with you he'll kick with excitement while he giggles and coo's, I LOVE it! Also, he gave me a 7 hr. stretch last night, which is the longest he's ever gone! I consider that some major progress! Now, we just have to keep it moving in that direction. He's doing great bottle feeding, and I'm so OVER pumping, so we've been integrating formula and I hope to be done with breast milk all together over the next week or so.


This is one of my fave. pics right now, I only wish I could have gotten some of Ky's facial expression in the shot as well. Just like Beck was and still is fascinated with her, so is Stratton!


Making funny faces...well, Ky is at least


No comments:

Post a Comment