Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kylie time

It isn't very often that Kylie and I have time to hang out just us two. This weekend, both the boys' naps happened to coincide with one another, allowing Ky and I time to enjoy being girls! I pulled out the camera as she 'posed' for me on the couch. This girl is such a goober. But she makes my heart melt. This week officially starts our 'summer' schedule, which means she's only going to school two days a week. THIS should be VERY interesting. I've been praying for patience, creativity, and most of all ENERGY! Every day I am amazed by how smart this little chick is and what a good memory she has...she def. gets this from her dad. The other day we were going over her brain quest questions and it asked how many legs a spider has. She incorrectly said six and then corrected herself saying, "oh yeah, insects have six legs. Spiders have eight." I asked her if she knew what spiders were called and she calmly responded, "arachnids." seriously? What 5 year old knows that? I asked her how she knew that and she said her teacher told her that at school once.....amazing.

Peace, Love and Happiness!


Her right eye is still a little swollen and you can tell in most of the pictures she takes, the doctor confirmed however that that's all it is, which was reassuring to hear.



My favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment