At least I think that is what Stratton is now...It's sad to me when the week number gets so high that it's not easy to remember and too much work to confirm! =). The big boy is doing very well! He's giving me on average about a 7-8 hr. stretch at night, followed by him waking up around 5 am, and then sleeping until around 8. I can already tell that he isn't going to be a fan of the heat this summer. Even on our morning walks, around 9 am, it doesn't take long for his cheeks to turn pink and I can see how uncomfortable he is. He's really starting to grab at stuff and grasp your hands...or hair...pretty much whatever you put in front of him! I'm amazed at how content he is. He'll play in his play mat or sit in his bumbo, but really, he's fine laying on his pillow or sitting up in the corner of the couch for most of his awake time. He's still very verbal, and very loud, but nothing gets him going more than tickling him by squeezing his shoulders or running your fingers up his sides. Right now, this is my favorite because you can actually get him to laugh a deep belly laugh! He really goes with the flow for the most part, which in this family, is a good thing!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment