Friday, June 3, 2011

Trouble...

It wasn't but 3 weeks ago that Jason and I were taking bets on how long it would be before Beck started drawing on the walls. Kylie is a huge arts and craft fan and often leaves her colors and markers around the house. Well, this week we got our answer! I was feeding Strat in the living room when I heard Kylie yell, "Beck is writing all over the wall." I thought to myself...and there it is! Anyways, this is the final product. I thought for sure I'd be more angry at this, but I just laughed. Either motherhood is making me soft...or I've learned my lesson and given up all hope of trying to control these crazy goobers!



Beck pulled his old pool hat and Sissy's goggles out of the pool bag and Kylie helped him put them on....he's such a funny little dude...



No comments:

Post a Comment