Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to Summer!

There is nothing like Texas heat in the summer time! And unfortunately, with a little one, it causes you to spend a good deal of time inside. Here are some pics of the munchkins from the last week.

Strat showing off his abnormally LARGE head....


I was trying to get a halfway decent picture of the boys together, but Beck and his ridiculous camera face prevents that from ever happening...


Kylie taking her 'class' of stuffed animals to the movies for a field trip...


Stratton amazed at his jumper that Stephanie is letting us borrow. He's still a little young for it, but I think he'll like it once he grows in to it.

Sharing an icee trying to keep cool!


His hair just keeps getting bigger....


No resemblance of each other at all...


1 comment:

  1. Ok-Stratton's hair is CRAZY cute and Beckham is a ham! The girls and I had a blast with that boy at the park today! He had a lot to say about the trees, yet I had no clue what he was saying!!!!

    ReplyDelete