I also believe it is one of the hardest...and most rewarding. It is such a blessing to be able to stay home and watch my babies grow. And not a day goes by where I don't have at least one moment where I stop and think...now if I was working, I wouldn't be here for THIS, whatever this may be at the time, and I am so appreciative of our life and all that Jason does to give me the opportunity to have such an integral role in our children's life.
Beck turned 20 months this week. He's now sleeping in a big boy bed and doing great. The first night was a little questionable, he didn't want Daddy to leave his room, but since then, he's been great. And today he went down for a nap and bedtime without so much as a peep! He's talking so much now and it reminds me of why I loved this age with Kylie so much! 18 mo. to 2 yrs. old was by far my favorite stage with Ky, and I would say the same with Beck. He's a lot more difficult at this age than Ky was, but they soak up so much knowledge at such a fast pace and at no other time have I witnessed such an innocent amazement with life. He's obsessed with anything on wheels, mailman, cement mixers, delivery trucks, etc. A true boy to say the least! And for as much as I hated baby boy clothes (seriously...enough with the blue and tan stripes and teddy bears) I LOVE little 'big boy' clothes. Check out my sweet boy in his Tony Hawk outfit Nana bought him! =) I just love him to pieces.

Mesmerized while watching Dora, his newest love. When we go to pick Ky up from school, he has to stop at every Dora backpack on the wall and point and stare...and trust me, there are many!!!!!

First afternoon napping in his toddler bed.
Stratton turned 4 months this week. I really can't ask for an easier or happier baby. However, I might request one that doesn't have quite so big a head or crazy hair! Just kidding! Maybe....=)
This goober is nothing but giggles and grins. And I kid you not, he's the first of my children to have that full body smile that I would say lights up a room. He's definitely starting to teethe, as evidenced by the fact that he's constantly trying to fit his entire fist in his mouth and often times gags himself. This is so strange to see because he's never been that obsessed with his mouth prior. We go in next week for his check up, but I think he has started to slow down in terms of growth, but we'll see!




No comments:
Post a Comment