



It has finally happened! Beck officially has two bottom teeth, and man, what a ride it has been getting to this point. Makes me dread the other twenty-so that are still to come. He's chewing on EVERYTHING and ANYTHING he can get his hands on, and if he finds something that doesn't fit in his mouth he does this funny, almost convulsive side to side head movement like he's going to get it in there if its the last thing he does! He's sitting up on his own for a couple seconds before gaining interest in something and head diving sideways. It takes a lot of concentration to keep a trunk like his steady, so I understand completely. He'll roll himself over every once in a while, but really could take or leave that motion. p.s. I LOVE the crack picture! explains why he's been pooping out of his diapers maybe???
Kylie is SOOO ready for the warmer weather. She keeps asking how long till she can take her socks and shoes off at the park, and when she can go swimming! She's got writing her first name down, can spell her last name (working on writing it) and can tell you her address (although many times she gives a 1101 instead of 1011). Every day Jason and I are amazed at how quick she is. She picks things up so fast, notices the most ridiculous details, and uses logic far beyond her years. The other day, after I pretty much blew a hotdog up in the microwave, she told me that if I didn't cook it so long that it wouldn't explode. Jason asked me how it feels to have a four year old who is smarter than me. What can I say, she made a good point. We've been working on expanding her eating, and she's taking it like a real champ. We've now gotten her to try salad, sausage, baked beans, zucchini, vegetable soup, and pink cake (just don't tell her its strawberry). She really has become such a wonderful sister. Willing to watch Beck anytime, and no one can make him laugh like she can.
We've seen a good bit of rain this week, and even got blessed with a double rainbow after the sun came out. Of course, the beauty of it can't be captured on camera. The coming weekend is full of bday celebrations. Kylie has two bday parties on Saturday, and then we're getting together with my family to celebrate my mom and sister's bdays on Sunday. I'm sure we'll be taking tons of pics!!




I am catching up on my reading as the girls and I got back into town yesterday. I am "cracking" up at the bottom crack picture! Too funny!
ReplyDelete