Lately, Beck has been pretty much ATTACKING his penguin toy he got for Christmas. Boys are so different than girls!!! I can't even get Beck to pay attention long enough to eat, and I feel like he's always looking for the next things to get into. Lately, its been hair. It seems like from the minute I pick him up from his crib in the morning, to the minute I lay him down at night, he is always pulling at my hair. And if its not my hair, its his sisters. Today is his half birthday! So, Kylie and I have decided to celebrate, by stopping at Annie's bakery and picking up some cupcakes (yes, we'll use any excuse we can to celebrate SOMETHING..AND eat cupcakes)! But seriously, I can't believe how fast time is flying by. And to think, I'm already half way done with my stint as a stay at home mom....(tear)
Kylie has been enjoying the nice weather, playing outside almost all day after school until I make her come in for dinner and a bath. Its so nice that she's able to play by herself, although sometimes I wonder what goes through her head when she's in her own little world...




No comments:
Post a Comment