Monday, April 12, 2010

like son, like mom...










Beck hit his second round of sickness this past week. He woke up all congested on Wednesday. I held out hope that it was just a cold, then called the doctor in the afternoon, only to find out that they're closed Wed. afternoons and booked an appointment for Thursday morning. Turns out he had an ear infection. They put him on amoxicilan and some nasty stuff to help his ear. Whatever the later is, its nasty, giving him pretty bad poops...and I'm SOOO sick of doing 8 loads of laundry just to get his clothes clean that he keeps pooping out of, but I guess the medicine must be working because he was already feeling better by Friday night. Fun thing is, I went to bed feeling stuffed up Friday night, and woke up feeling awful Saturday morning. Beck must have given me whatever he had. So, I ended up going to one of the fast ER care places and finding out that I had both an inner and outer ear infection. They put me on meds too, and I'm only hoping this is as far as it goes. I don't really want J or Ky ending up with it. NO FUN!!!! All in all, I think we spent over $400, thanks to J's new insurance change (boo!) and many sleepless nights. But hey, I guess it comes with the territory.

The weekend was pretty productive, even with the sickness looming. We got a lot of work done outside and we were able to run a few errands too. Here are some pics from hanging out over the weekend and such! There are also a few pics of the house. They yard still needs some work, but its coming along nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment