Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer is flying by...

First haircut...of course daddy fed him the entire time...

momma's angel

tent making time
look at my giant, her and makenzie are only two months apart...LOVE the cheesy smiles

I feel like we've been waiting for vacation this summer FOREVER! And now its right on the horizon and I feel like it popped up outta nowhere. Don't ya hate when that happens? We leave in a couple days to have some fun in the sun in Virginia Beach and watch two very special people say 'i do'.

We've been keeping busy lately...

Jason traveled all last week for work in preparation for being out on vacation, so the kids and I had a lot of time to spare. My parents came over and helped me take Ky and Beckham to grab some dinner at chick-fil-a on Tuesday night, which I guess is their 'family night' (I had no idea) It was really neat. They had someone there doing balloons for free, and THE BEST face painter I have ever seen. Usually Kylie would NEVER get her face painted (she just doesn't like the feel of it) but after seeing one kid's neat cheetah face, she was sold. Although, she opted for the angel (you can see the halo and wings), and a princess crown by the balloon man. What I thought was going to be a quick trip for dinner, turned into over an hr. of fun. Beck LOVED watching all the kiddos running around, and was equally as fascinated with the balloon man.

Speaking of Beck, the big man got his first hair cut last weekend so he'll be looking quite dashing at the wedding. I know he didn't have a lot to begin with, but the fly aways around this boys ears were killing me. He did really well until the very end, and although the final product wasn't perfect (and cost like $20!!!!!) it was still better than I could have done on a wiggly 9 month old.

We have been spending a good deal of time with Stephanie and her girls lately. I think we both admit that its just TOO HOT outside to do anything, and the girls LOVE playing together. I can't even explain how big of a help they have all been, from making me laugh, to keeping kylie busy, or watching Beck while I'm at appointments. Here are a couple pics while they played dress up (from my closet and kylie's). They also put a lot of effort into making a tent in the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment