Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random...

The man...
Strat seems a little unsure of Sissy's excitement...


THE worst job in the entire world HAS to be cutting Beck's hair. We pull out all the stops...sucker, TV, Sissy's entertainment, and we usually end up getting about half the job done before he gives up. Go figure that his hair grows faster than any child's I've ever seen!


Beck found Kylie's heart stickers and took every last one off and put it on his shirt while he was in the play room by himself. Kylie was so upset that she cried, I couldn't help but laugh, he was so proud of himself. Here he is PROUDLY giving his cheese face and showing off his sticker abilities.


Strat is just now getting alright with his play gym...although apparently sometimes it lacks the entertainment factor as seen below.


1 comment:

  1. Tell Jason that if he wants to try his hand at cutting Ashlyn's hair, I'll be happy to let him use my scissors!!!

    ReplyDelete