Sunday, August 7, 2011
I think I can...I think I can...WOW...I actually did!
Some of you (ha...I say that like I have a CROWD of readers) might remember a not so flattering picture I posted two months ago in an entry regarding my need to lose the baby weight that decided to hang on for dear life after #3 arrived. Well, its been 8 weeks and I'm proud to announce that I did it (yea, it surprised me more than anyone else I think)....I have always hated running...and yea....I still do...but it (and actually paying attention to what I've been eating) has allowed me to say adios to those last 10 pesky pounds, and no, I don't miss them whatsoever! This is one of the negatives to getting old I guess. I remember a time where I could eat whatever, whenever, and do nothing, and not have to worry. Huh....I guess I can say adios to the idea of that from now on as well. At the end of the day, I'm back to feeling alright about it....but I still have a little ways to go in the toning department, this belly is stubborn (I get it....it has been stretched and pulled for the better part of two years straight), but I believe I deserve to stop and give myself a little pat on the back for accomplishing something I never thought I would be able to. Go me! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So proud of you! Now you have inspired me to do more!! :o)
ReplyDelete