Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Few Pictures

Today I brought out Beck's old high chair for Stratton. Yes, I'm one of those 'bad' mom's who has been feeding her child while he sits on her lap for the last, I don't know, however long he's been eating baby food. High chairs just get in the way, and collect dirt, and crumbs, and I've always felt like I can keep a baby cleaner propped against my legs than I can with the crazy head jerks that take place while in a high chair. I snapped this pic of Stratton right after putting him in it. Not sure if he's saying I'm diggin' it, or this is crazy, but it made me laugh either way!


Ky, Poot, and my dad playing with my dad's new remote control car he got for his birthday.


Dad and his girls. Happy birthday old man! Here's to many more....


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Stratton in his high chair! He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete