Love New's face here. This boy was MADE for such events. His all time favorite pastime right now is cleaning up. If there's a box or bin to put things into, he'll spend an hour putting things in it. Including Beck's cars into the toy box (this usually doesn't go over real well!)Opening eggs: Some of the eggs were filled with candy, and some were filled with fake money. My parents set up a "prize table" and the kids were able to use the fake money to buy gifts. The Kids LOVED the idea, and it kept the excitement going longer than the 5 minutes it takes to pop eggs open!
After he bought his fishing pole from the prize table..
Ky and I on our way to service on Sunday. Please excuse the black socks and slippers, I did put on real shoes before leaving for church. J had to stay home with the boys due to some pretty nasty runny noses.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! I know we did. The best part? When J asked Ky why we celebrate Easter...she knew the answer. I couldn't ask for anything more!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! I know we did. The best part? When J asked Ky why we celebrate Easter...she knew the answer. I couldn't ask for anything more!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment