Apparently, I'm the only one in the neighborhood that thinks it is CRAZY that the pool is open already! And I don't mean CRAZY good...I mean CRAZY bad! Hellooooo...it usually doesn't open until the end of May...if it's warm enough to swim (which it really isn't in my opinion) what does that say about where the temps are going to be come August? We'll have PLENTY of pool time when the temps reach the 90's and beyond. While we're still in the mid 80's I'm good with hanging outdoors in the mornings and evenings!
Since I'm clearly in no rush to pack up my pool noodles and lather up the sunscreen just yet, the kids have no other choice than to be content with a hose in the backyard. (which they actually LOVED) and by "they" of course I mean Ky and Beck. (I just enclosed stratton in the trampoline and occasionally showered him with water). At one point I looked over and he had his face shoved against the netting...and although I'm not sure what he was thinking, my bet is that it had something to do with trying to will himself outta there.
Here are a couple pics of the two weenies before we turned on the hose and completely flooded our backyard! (don't worry, it was all dried up before Daddy saw it! ) Kylie's new glasses she got with Nana crack me up, they're about the size of her entire head!
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment