So Kylie started off the soccer season super strong! Really excited and surprisingly aggressive! Although her work ethic hasn't faltered (she really does work so hard!) She's found complacency in always being a step away from the "pack" that follows the ball around. And she's already expressed an interest in trying something else after this season is over! Although Jason is bummed, he's really enjoyed coaching her team this year, we have to keep perspective! Before the season started...I was expecting tears, and an outright refusal to practice or play. We got more than we expected! Here are a couple shots I took at her last game. I have to keep telling myself, that as long as she's active in something and enjoying it, we're good...but man...it would have been so nice had it been soccer. Who knows...maybe she'll come back to it sometime in the future!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment