

This summer I have the HONOR of watching my six year old niece Peyton three days a week, every other week. It has been quite an adventure! Kylie LOVES having her cousin around to hang with. But by the end of the day, between the two of them and Beck, I am EXHAUSTED!!!! Still worth it though! Peyton is teaching Kylie all about bugs and Kylie is teaching Peyton all about every Barbie movie ever filmed (reenacting while playing barbies of course). Sure, we have our daily battles, competition is fierce and everything HAS to be equal, but Peyton sets a pretty good example and I think Kylie enjoys having the more advanced playmate to keep her entertained. Here are a couple pics of the kids, one in their makeshift boat, one playing in the baby pool, and another one when they were wrapping the blanket around them as if it were a dress for two people.




No comments:
Post a Comment