Saturday, June 19, 2010

Spray Park...










This week, I was able to take Kylie and her friend Makenzie to the spray park in Allen, while Stephanie stayed home and played with Beck and Ashlyn. I was so excited to have a big girl trip, I might have been more pumped than the kiddos. Listening to two four year olds conversations are HILARIOUS! I loved all the entertainment and watching both girls run around the playground and spray area. Makenzie was glad to pose for any shots, whereas my lil' one was running away any time I tried to pull out the camera. When I did happen to get a shot, Kylie of course tended to give me her cheesiest smile.

It has been amazing to watch them grow up together. I remember when they started hanging out (or rather Stephanie and I started hanging out) and they would be in the same room, but not even aknowledge one another, choosing different toys to play with, etc. They both have VERY different personalities. Makenzie is much more coordinated, active, daring, curious. Kylie is passionate, patient, calm, observant. But....over the years I think they have both given the other one a little bit of themselves, and they have become quite the playmates! I love these two girlies to death!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment