I've been trying for quite a while to snap a good picture of Beck. With all of the eye problems he has been having, none of the pictures I'm taking have turned out all that nice. However, now that for some strange reason (praise GOD!) his eye has cleared up, I have been back at it again, but with very little luck. He seems to be WAY more interested in checking out everything around him than he is looking at me, or the camera. Here are a couple attempts on two different occasions. None really getting the job done.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Shots of Beck
I've been trying for quite a while to snap a good picture of Beck. With all of the eye problems he has been having, none of the pictures I'm taking have turned out all that nice. However, now that for some strange reason (praise GOD!) his eye has cleared up, I have been back at it again, but with very little luck. He seems to be WAY more interested in checking out everything around him than he is looking at me, or the camera. Here are a couple attempts on two different occasions. None really getting the job done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment