Discovering the dish towels. I spent the next five minutes putting them all back in the drawer. Now this is the face of someone in trouble... the only thing he loves playing with more than doors, is the vacuum. caught red handed, playing with the doorstop.
So excuse me if I laugh when people ask if I'm resting...
It's a whole new world to Beck now! I am just laughing aloud b/c I have been there......TWICE! And oh, the doorstops.....take a close look around our house and you will see that all of ours are still missing the white, rubber part. I am sure you can guess they ended up in the girls' mouths, so I just went around the house and collected them. Guess I should put them back on......
Jason and I met during Mardi Gras in New Orleans where I was going to school in Feb. 2004. We married July 2005, had our daughter Kylie Grace Jan. 2006, our son Beckham Nathanael Oct. 2009, and our youngest son Stratton Elijah Feb. 2011. We're currently raising our three beautiful children in Texas. Jason works as an Accounting Manager for a civil engineering firm and I'm a stay at home mom who use to teach 8th grade English. We love spending time with our family and friends and we try to make the best out of each and every day!
It's a whole new world to Beck now! I am just laughing aloud b/c I have been there......TWICE! And oh, the doorstops.....take a close look around our house and you will see that all of ours are still missing the white, rubber part. I am sure you can guess they ended up in the girls' mouths, so I just went around the house and collected them. Guess I should put them back on......
ReplyDeleteThis pictures all made me laugh. I love the "caught in the moment" looks on his face. Priceless!!
ReplyDelete