Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas


Jason and I were up fairly late on Christmas Eve getting ready for the morning festivities. We had to pull all the gifts down from the attic, fill stockings, and put together Ky's barbie house (which turned out to be one of J's worst nightmares). We got an early start to Christmas morning when Stratton was up and ready to get going at 5 am. By the time the other two woke up, he was ready to nap, which actually worked out nice because we were able to focus on the kids that understood what was going on, but as a result, he missed any pics that were taken (which wasn't much)...

proof that santa came! yeah, they're green grinch cookies...pretty yummy too...


Santa wanted to make sure the kid's didn't peek, so he wrapped their bedroom doors. Ky was so confused when she woke up. She ended up army crawling under it because she didn't know what else to do...
Final shot before heading to bed Christmas Eve...I know I have some pretty good kids....but I'm not sure they deserved ALL they got =)

Our attempt at getting the Christmas pj shot we take every year. Not very successful....as is evidenced by Stratton screaming...


We started the morning by praying and talking about why we celebrate Christmas, and then we sang happy birthday Jesus. After that, it was game faces on as opening began!

Ky ripping into her doll house..

Beck checking out the dump truck Uncle Keith and family got him...


Kylie very happy to pose with her new "I can be: Bride barbie set"


Cars backpack, what a BIG BOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment