I wanted to get together with our two favorite girls, Kenz and Ash, over Christmas break and do something fun..with a little help from Steph, we picked baking and decorating cookies we could take to the fire department. At the last minute, Stephanie ended up doing it all, and watching Ky on top of her already full house, while I took the boys to the doctor and then quarantined them at our house. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? The girls all made very cute thank you cards and decorated some sugar cookies as well as reindeer peanut butter cookies. Here's a shot of Kenz, Ky, and Beck outside the fire department. Ash wasn't in the mood for a picture. My favorite part of the event (not that I was around for it) was driving in the car when Ashlyn decided to share with me that she was going to have 12 babies when she grew up. When I asked why, she responded "So I can have 12 beds and 12 high chairs and we can all eat pizza every night and Kenz can come over and visit." That girl is such a hoot....
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I LOVE the way the shirts look on the boys!!! The kids looked like they enjoy themselves.
ReplyDelete