Stratton got to hang out with his good buddy Miles this morning. We try to snap a shot of these two each time we get together. Even though they're only two weeks apart, Miles is leaps and bounds ahead of Stratton in terms of moving, but I was reminded by watching Amanda chase Miles around the living room, that stationary is right where I'd like Strat to stay...at least a little longer....
I added my own commentary on this string of pictures I took.
"Really, you're really taking our pictures AGAIN?"
"What do you say we skip outta this joint?"
"Hold on I gotta make an important call to my milk man"
"Alright, we out"
Just in case you need a reminder of one of the first times we got these two together...
This made me laugh so hard! I love all of your commentary. I love getting them together.
ReplyDelete