I do have to share, however, that while we were getting dressed for practice Ky was very adamant about wanting to wear this red sweat shirt. Mainly because it has a zipper pocket she said in case she "finds something at practice she wants to keep." I had a quick glimpse of her searching for rocks, or picking weeds. Luckily, she didn't, and her pocket came home empty!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Intro to soccer...
Kylie had her first soccer practice last night. I took a few shots of the team, but wanted to post just this one since the other kids are in the other shots. She had a lot of fun (minus having to endure the cold wind) and I think she liked it more than I thought she would. And I'm not going to lie, her form here gives me hope that maybe she is the hidden athlete my mom says I was at her age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment